Welcome to episode 10, making this the Decade of Destruction.
Hello to fans and friends, new and old! On today’s very special episode, Joshua and Sam discuss the recent torrential downpour of geekiness in the forms of Free Comic Book Day, the release of Iron Man 3, the importance of using power and popularity for good, possible merch possibilities and a shout out to Stevi the designer and deliver on their threat to hit you all with one of the most epic Incoductalks yet, as well as announce the epic unveiling of Geek Force Network. May’s very special guest interview is none other than the incredibly talented Lindsey Stirling. If you haven’t already, do kindly get hype, everyone.
- Hideo Kojma axes Zone of the Enders sequel.
- Lady Gaga’s manager signs Lindsey Stirling.
- Men in Black 4 in development.
- Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix cover “Radioactive”.
- “Godzilla is Radioactive” music video..
- Jeremy Aldana’s “Infected” Character bios on Facebook.
- Pickles in the Microwave’s YouTube Channel.
- Official site of Lindsey Stirling.
- Lindsey on tour!
- Buy Lindsey’s albums here!
- LindseyStomp, Lindsey’s YouTube Channel.
This Week’s “What’s in My Head?”
This Week’s Twitter Shoutouts:
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: