HHEEEYYY YOOUUUU GGUUUYYYYSSSSS!!!
Today on the show, we discuss summer vacations, more on The Undertaker, gaming events, musicians and their awesomeness the search for our June Incoductalk guest (suggestions welcome!), plug the new stinger by Joshua’s lovely fiance’, the rare email submissions from listeners, the shiny new Amazon banner (get your stuff through us!) and more of your favorite ranting and raving.
- LAPD confronts Call of Duty ‘Ghost’ statue in tense standoff. .
- Co-founder of Oculus VR, Andrew Scott Reisse, 33, was an innocent bystander tragically killed by a car fleeing from police.
- Kristen Bell was on Ellen Monday talking a little about how the Veronica Mars movie is going to be so much better thanks to Kickstarter.
- Google Glass shuts down porn app – Come on, Google … you know that’s what this thing was going to turn in to.
- Netflix stock takes a hit … Sam blames Arrested Development.
- Official, shiny new website of Incoductic!
- Pickles in the Microwave’s YouTube Channel.
- Rockage San Jose website.
- Curious Quail’s website.
- Eric “Grand” Fanali’s website.
This Week’s “What’s in My Head?”
This Week’s Twitter Shoutouts:
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at email@example.com
Follow us on: