Only one episode of SSTEQ out this week, because Grumbl3dook was AFK. In this episode, Grumbl3dook turns into a dictator and in a twist of fate is attacked by wolves. Also Cheeese gets some new armour and we finally get our geothermal power plant set up (sort of). Also, don’t forget, a special guest is coming up soon!
As of this moment, listening to Incoductic now costs $1.99 a minute.
- First glimpse at Godzilla in San Diego?!
- Persona 5 domain name registered.
- San Diego Comic-con 2013 Programming Schedule announced.
- Nintendo global president Satoru Iwata talks profitability without layoffs.
- Amazon.com Digital Games Summer Sale, ending soon!
- Incoductic Website
- Pickles in the Microwave’s YouTube Channel.
- Curious Quail’s website.
- Curious Quails’s Twitch.tv stream.
- Spudcon T-Shirt by Hannah.
- pi Crumbs Studios Facebook Page.
- pi Crumbs Studios YouTube Channel.
This Week’s “What’s in My Head?”
This Week’s Twitter Shoutouts:
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at email@example.com
Follow us on:
This week, a potpourri episode, about Ryan Davis, zombies and body image. Plus more.[audio http://traffic.libsyn.com/fromcassettes/Episode_31_-_Ill_Take_Potpourri_For_17_Michael.mp3]
INTRO MUSIC: “Lewis Takes Off His Shirt” by Owen Pallett
Thanks to Umphrey’s McGee for the use of their tune “Miami Virtue”.