Ooohhkay, NOW we’ve hit the dregs. Joshua welcomes his friend Rae-Anne to the show and quite literally all hell breaks loose. Nothing is safe from the two as they discuss the finer points of bad movies, gaming geekery, over-plugging and speaking with accents. Joshua also makes an announcement concerning new programming for Incoductic.
- Guy who rebooted the Spider-Man Movies Thought it was the “Stupidest Idea”
- New App Allows you to Read Novels in 90 Minutes
- “The Last of Us” Movie is Being Made with Horror Master Sam Raimi
- Stop Podcasting Yourself
- Head in the Sand podcast with Jon Bautista
- Disk Read Error – Joshua’s blog
- Geek Force Network
“What’s in My Head?”
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at email@example.com
Follow us on: