Episode 124: Sex, Lies, and Mario Kart — The guys talk about all the vices they encountered in Las Vegas and then wonder if rich people really do have better sex. Also, Chris sends a harsh message to clueless religious people, Dave battles against basketball hipsters, and Shaun rescues an exotic dancer by kidnapping her and putting her in his trunk.
- Study says that people who have money have better sex
- App details average durations for sex in each state
- Does real-life Mario Kart hold up to the expectations?
- Twitter discussion on Cosmos
“Main Theme (Rhythm Thief)” by Tomoya Ohtani
- “Main Theme (Valkyria Chronicles)” by Hitoshi Sakimoto
- “With Mila’s Divine Protection” by Noriyuki Iwadare
- “Arkham City Main Theme” by Nick Arundel
- “Night at the Octodrag” by Thee Jaguar Sharks
Announcer: Molly Robinson