Guess who’s birthday it is… er at least two days ago it WAS. Super-short episode for everyone this week, as Joshua’s had a bit of a busy weekend with the birthday goings on and general hustle and bustle of the weekend. As a result, there’s no guest, no format and and no editing this week, so it’s KIND of a Gone Wild Incoductic episode. However, there IS a lot of gushing, giving a rundown on the awesome gifts his amazing fianceé got him and asking attempting by Joshua to get his birthday present crowd funded so he can Killer Instinct his face off. Spoiler, it’s an Xbox One he’s asking for. At any rate, enjoy Episode 29!
- Legendary Pictures Godzilla website
- Naked and Afraid on Discovery.com
- Killer Instinct… or “Why Joshua wants an Xbox One so Damn Badly”
- Tapsilog Bistro in Campbell, CA
- Disk Read Error Blog
- Geek Force Network
- Head in the Sand Podcast
- Pickles in the Microwave on Youtube
- The most GODLIKE birthday greeting I got. Shoutouts to my brother
- ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!
- ANYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Feel free to send us your comments, suggestions and questions!
Voicemail/Text Message: (347)-709-0501 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: